Wrap Around Diffuser Fluorescent Light Covers
Lighting is an important part of any room, but the cost of replacing an entire lighting system with full spectrum light bulbs can be expensive. NaturaLux™ is the industry’s most advanced fluorescent light filter. Combat the negative effects of fluorescent light with wrap around diffuser covers from Make Great Light that will give the lighting a fuller spectrum.
Make Great Light is focused on transforming classroom, office, hospital, industrial, and retail spaces with full-spectrum lighting that has a positive effect on students, teachers, patients, shoppers, and employees.
Improve Your Environment with NaturaLux™ Filters
Installing light diffusers involves removing the existing light panel and installing the diffuser you selected. NaturaLux™ light filters work in conjunction with diffusers. They offer a cost-effective way to improve your overall lighting without replacing all of the light fixtures themselves.
The many benefits of our light filters include:
- Made from high-quality materials
- Very affordable
- Compatible with fluorescent and LED lights
- Installation can be managed by one person
- Can easily be cut to size
- Designed to stand the test of time
NaturaLux™ light filters can be installed on top of or inside existing fluorescent light panels, fluorescent light covers, or fluorescent diffusers. The overlay light filters are over-sized and can be trimmed to fit.
Benefits of Light Diffuser Covers
- Less Stress: Fluorescent and LED lights can be harsh on the eyes and their glare and flicker can be responsible for causing stress, migraines, and other issues related to the central nervous system. Bright natural light has a cheering effect, and bright light therapy is often used to treat depression. Diffusing the light with a NaturaLux™ light filter or cover can reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Greater Productivity: In comparison to the harshness of fluorescent and LED light, full spectrum light relaxes the eyes and improves concentration. With greater concentration comes greater productivity, making full spectrum light especially beneficial for businesses and schools.
- Less Fatigue: Many people who spend their days under the harsh glare of artificial lights feel as if their bodies and brains are lethargic. Diffusing the light with NaturaLux™ filters can reduce symptoms like fatigue and eyestrain and give you more energy throughout the day.
- Better Sleep: Sleep is a essential ingredient for good health. Sleep deprivation affects our mood and makes us less alert and productive. Exposure to natural sunlight helps the pineal gland in our brains regulate the hormones called melatonin and serotonin that control our sleep cycles. NaturaLux™ light filters increase exposure to full-spectrum (white) light that mimics natural sunlight.
- Lower UV Exposure: Fluorescent light is not only ugly and hard on the eyes, but the dangerous ultraviolet radiation it emits can be extremely harmful for the body. The health risks include premature skin aging and wrinkling, cataracts, a weakened immune system, and skin cancers. The UV light can also cause someone with lupus photosensitivity to experience weakness, lightheaded dizziness, or general soreness. NaturaLux™ light covers can greatly reduce these symptoms.
Learn More About the Benefits of Fluorescent Light Covers
A professional with Make Great Light can tell you more about wrap around diffuser fluorescent light covers and how they can make your workspace much, much healthier. If you would like more information, please give us a call at 612-399-6484 or use our online contact form.
Fluorescent light covers are designed to cover fixtures that are flush to the ceiling. Works with LED too.
Options for Employers When An Employee with Migraines Is Missing Work
The American Migraine Research Foundation reports that migraines affect 39 million people in the United States. More than 90% of migraine sufferers
6 Effective Ways To Block Fluorescent Lighting at Work
With more people returning to work from COVID-19 lockdown, employees are noticing how much they hate their office lighting. Overhead
Fluorescent and LED Lighting and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Lighting affects more parts of our lives than we tend to realize. The right lighting can improve the appearance of