Fluorescent Light Filters
Change your environment, health and well-being by surrounding yourself with high quality, natural light.
Improved Focus and Fewer Headaches
Does anybody like fluorescent light more than natural light? We didn’t think so either. Our fluorescent light filters spectrally enhance the visible color spectrum, getting it as close to afternoon sunlight as possible.
Cost Effective and Easy to Install
Our fluorescent light filters are a safe, affordable solution that provides you the natural, healthy light you need for improved health and wellness. They install in less than 5 minutes.
Light Filters that are Trusted by Many
Fluorescent light filters for migraines
Q: What is the best fluorescent light filter for migraines?
A: NaturaLux™ fluorescent light filters from Make Great Light help reduce the likely hood of a migraine by providing 3 crucial elements
- Block 100% of the fluorescent light glare. This is especially helpful when a person spends significant time near a computer or other screen.
- Diffuse the light by 20%. NaturaLux™ provides just the right balance of light transmission.
- Color balance and color correct the lighting. By balancing the light color spectrum, NaturaLux fluorescent light filters help your eyes work more efficiently.
Fluorescent light filters for classrooms
Q: What is the best fluorescent light filter for classrooms?
A: The best fluorescent light filters are ones that block glare and create full spectrum lighting. Beware of cheap blue tarps that just mask the lighting (and look tacky).
Fluorescent light filters for offices
Q: What is the best fluorescent light filter for offices?
A: The best fluorescent light filters for offices are ones that eliminate harsh glare and create natural, spectrally enhanced lighting.
How to install light filters for fluorescent lights
Fluorescent Light Covers
- Open the fixture door. If you can remove the fixture door, that may be helpful. Otherwise, measure the interior fixture dimensions.
- Cut your fluorescent light filter to your dimensions
- Tape into place
- Close your door and enjoy your filtered lighting!
Fluorescent Light Tube Covers
- Cut the power to the light fixture. Open the light fixture so you can access the bulbs.
- Remove the lamps by twisting.
- Place a filter cap on one end of the filter. Slide in the lamp and cap the other end. Make sure the caps are snug.
- Re-install the lamp with the filter in place. Repeat for the remaining lamps.
- Close the fixture and feel the benefits of filtered lighting!