Fluorescent Ceiling Light Covers
Reduce brightness and glare
Fluorescent ceiling light covers from Make Great Light can help neutralize the negative effects of harsh fluorescent lighting. Our covers balance out those effects, making it feel like you’ve been in the sunshine rather than spending hours under harmful lights. Invented by an eye professional with more than three decades of experience, covers from Make Great Light can help reduce not only eyestrain, but also headaches and other issues caused by fluorescent lights.
What is Full Spectrum Light, and Why is it Important?
Make Great Light covers are designed to emulate full-spectrum light. This type of light involves many different colors, including indigo, orange, blue, green, violet, red and yellow. Our covers have helped improve lighting in many different environments, including hospitals, retail stores, classrooms, offices and more.
There are a lot of reasons it’s much better to be under full-spectrum lighting than basic fluorescent lighting. These are just a few.
- Increased energy – When you’re under fluorescent lighting all day, that can make you feel tired. Low energy levels might be a result of not getting enough full-spectrum light.
- Reducing your depression risk – You might not realize it, but the kind of lighting you get can have an effect on your mood. One of the more common forms of depression, known as Seasonal Affective Disorder, can often affect people in the winter, when there isn’t as much sunlight. However, full-spectrum light emulates natural sunlight, possibly helping improve moods in the process.
- Brighter colors – Fluorescent light does not bring out the true colors of objects or even skin tone. Full-spectrum light, on the other hand, makes everything look brighter – your skin won’t look as yellow when you’re under this type of light.
- Reduced glare – Do you find yourself dealing with eyestrain or headaches on a regular basis? Fluorescent lighting may be contributing to the problem. Make Great Light covers emulate full-spectrum lighting, increasing your field of vision and making objects appear sharper. They could also help reduce your eye fatigue as a result.
- Improved sleep – When you’re exposed to full-spectrum lighting, it helps stimulate the production of the hormones melatonin and serotonin. You need both of them, because they have a lot to do with ensuring you get enough sleep. They regulate the body’s circadian rhythm, a sort of “internal clock” that tells you when you need to be awake, and when you need to rest. Full-spectrum lighting may help that clock work the way it should.
- Reduced migraines – Do you find that your migraines tend to get worse when you’re under fluorescent lights? Full-spectrum lighting can lower light sensitivity, and could possibly reduce the chances of suffering a migraine trigger.
Contact Make Great Light for More Information
Make Great Light NaturaLux™ fluorescent ceiling light covers can help you enjoy these and other benefits provided by full-spectrum lighting. All of our covers are extremely durable and reliable, and can provide you enhanced lighting for years. You won’t have to worry any longer about purchasing daylight bulbs, full-spectrum light bulbs, or even light therapy devices. Our covers will replace all of them.
If you would like to learn more about us, you can contact us online or give us a call at 612-399-6484. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. You’ll also find a lot of helpful information on our website.
Lighting affects more parts of our lives than we tend to realize. The right lighting can improve the appearance of
Now more than ever, companies have been increasingly committed to providing a healthy workplace. While much of the focus over the years has been on posture and position, experts have come to realize that lighting plays a crucial role in a healthy and productive work environment.