Convert Fluorescent to LED
If you are wondering whether to convert from fluorescent to LED lighting, there are a lot of reasons why you should consider doing so. Not only that, you should also consider adding light covers from Make Great Light. Our covers will make your indoor lighting mimic that of natural sunlight – with all the benefits minus the dangers of ultraviolet radiation.
Here’s a look at the advantages of changing from fluorescent lighting to LED, plus the benefits of adding NaturaLux filters from Make Great Light.
Why Make the Change from Fluorescent to LED Lighting?
Whether you have a huge office building or you’re just thinking of making changes to the lighting in your home, LED is a great option. LED (light-emitting diode) lights are a great deal more durable, and a lot more energy efficient. These are just a few of the many reasons you should think about making the switch.
- Energy efficiency – LED lights typically use a whopping 75 percent less energy than fluorescent and incandescent lights. This will lead to incredible cost savings over the long run.
- Durability – Compared to fluorescent lighting, you’ll get a lot more bang for the buck because LED lights last much longer.
- Safety – LED lights emit a great deal less heat, so they are much less of a fire hazard than fluorescent as well as incandescent lighting. You won’t have to worry about LED lights causing property damage.
- Choices – You’ll find a wide selection of LED lights for many different applications, including not only residential and commercial use, but industrial use as well.
- Comfort – LED lights are much less harsh than fluorescent lighting. You also won’t have to ensure that “humming” sound that can be incredibly irritating.
- Incentives – You might even be able to take advantage of governmental or utility company rebates if you convert your commercial space from fluorescent to LED lighting.
Benefits of NaturaLux Light Filter Covers from Make Great Light
Hopefully, you’re convinced that the time is right to change from fluorescent lighting to LED lighting. There are a lot of reasons why you should go one step further and use our NaturaLux light filter covers. Here are just a few.
- Improved mood – Because NaturaLux covers mimic natural sunlight, you will feel like you’re spending a refreshing day in the sun rather than being cooped up in an office. As a bonus, you won’t have to deal with sunburn or risk any of the other dangers of ultraviolet light.
- Reduced eyestrain – Our covers will greatly reduce the glare – even from LED lights, which, as you’ve already learned, are much more soothing than fluorescent lights. You’ll immediately notice that your eyes won’t be as tired, because they won’t be under nearly as much strain.
- Reduced headaches – When your eyes don’t have to work as hard, that can also help lower the chances you’ll have headaches. This is yet another benefit of using our NaturaLux light covers.
Ready to Learn More? Contact Make Great Light
The experts with Make Great Light would love to tell you more about the advantages you can expect when you convert from fluorescent to LED lighting. We’d also love the chance to show you how much of a difference our NaturaLux covers can make when it comes to your indoor environment. Give us a call at 612-399-6484 or contact us online.
Lighting affects more parts of our lives than we tend to realize. The right lighting can improve the appearance of
Now more than ever, companies have been increasingly committed to providing a healthy workplace. While much of the focus over the years has been on posture and position, experts have come to realize that lighting plays a crucial role in a healthy and productive work environment.